Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wreath

*Image & wreath via The Thrifty Abode

We don't have the only unlit house on the block, but I still feel guilty that we have nothing holiday related up inside or out.  We have gotten our first cards in the mail and last year I came up with a fun velvet ribbon to display them off of the breakfast bar in the kitchen.  I think I'll do that again.  I really want to make a wreath or something festive for the door.  When I was little, my mom hung bright red ribbons from the house lights, that might be an easy festive touch to add to the house.  How do you decorate for the holidays?

2 comments:

Milda said...

All I've had time to do is hang the berry wreath, on Sunday. This weekend comes the rest of it - and decorating stair rail this year. It will make for a festive dining room for Kučios.

love-v said...

I'll finally be able to decorate this weekend too - I'll be free of kids with plenty of time to clean up the house and then spruce it up. I really need a project and it might just be a wreath, if I can't find one I like with a good price to match.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...