Friday, December 30, 2011

Timing

*Image & print by cardamompress

I know that it seems like a typical thing to do, reflecting on the year come it's end.  That and the lamentation of how quickly things passed.  Now that I'm in my 30s I feel so young still and so comfortable in my budding life.  I can't believe that my time in Texas is ticking down and that more and more friends are welcoming babies into their families.  Am I really that much of an adult?  As much as I deny my age, I'm totally an adult.  2012 marks the beginning of my husband's last year of residency.  Woah.  Nuts.  Instead of looking back, I'm going to look ahead.  I have so much to do to make this year amazing.  I'm not resolving, but setting some goals to make this next year great.  Are you looking ahead? To what?

2 comments:

Baur said...

I try to think of atleast one thing I did each month and sometimes its hard!

Mary said...

Last year of Tex-ass!!! woo hoo!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...