Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mouse

*Image by susanmab

Tomorrow I fly to Florida, where I just might up at Disney World.  No, that is not why I'm in Orlando, although if the work conference is anywhere near as exciting as I think Disney World could be, maybe I'll sign up for more.  When they offered me a paid trip to Florida in the middle of December a few months ago I was all for it.  Now I'm in the midst of sub plans and packing wishing I could just relax a bit more.  If I get to sleep in, I'll be happy.  If I get to see a bit of a Disney theme park for the first time in my life I surely won't complain. What should I say if I meet the mouse?

3 comments:

Mrs. Fischer: said...

I have some coworkers going to that. If you meet anyone from Manzano HS, say hi! (I'm sure this conference will be enormous, so I'm sure that will be unlikely). Anyway, have fun and enjoy Florida! Remember that the conference part is just a cover up for the fact that your school is paying for a VACATION!!

love-v said...

I will think of vacation when I'm on the plane and no longer stressing over sub plans for 3 days and the fact that Tuesday was the only day this week I taught my kids. (We had a planning day on Monday so 4 days of sub plans consumed most of my time). When I'm in the air reading some book of my choice I'll enjoy then...

Milda said...

Don't say - SING! It goes like this: M - I - C (see you real soon) - K - E -Y (why? because we LIKE YOU!) M- O - U - S - EEEEEEEE! Have a fun time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...