Monday, December 5, 2011

Holiday

*Image & card by Vandalia Street Press

For someone who likes getting mail, I am the worst for sending cards and letters in a timely manner.  I have a stack of letters on my desk that despite their outdated contents still need to be sent.  I can't get my act together for Christmas cards, so I think maybe I'll do New Year's cards instead. That means I can send them while I'm on break and don't have to send out tons of e-mail messages asking for addresses, because I'll be able to trade card for card.  We got our first Christmas card in the mail yesterday - man some people have their acts together.  Do you do holiday cards?

1 comment:

confictushome said...

The world is in draft sweety! Just ship, stop toying around and know that it doesn't have to be perfect.

http://lifehacker.com/5864004/the-done-manifesto-lays-out-13-ground-rules-for-getting-to-done

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...