Monday, December 19, 2011

Wrap

*Image by perfectbound

Somehow my husband has this Christmas under wraps.  The other day I went to get my Christmas shopping list checked off and arrived home to stacked, beautifully wrapped gifts.  All that was missing were ribbons & a tree.  We took care of the tree yesterday and when I thought I'd be walking off of the lot with a 5 foot Douglas fir, we ended up strapping a 10 foot Noble fir to the roof of the car.  Needless to say, I still have to finish stringing lights because I ran out.  I'm starting to get that Christmas feeling.  Now I need to get some gifts wrapped to catch up.  Are you ready for Sunday?

1 comment:

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

You're lucky to have good wrapping skills, the extent of my skill is putting something in a gift bag with some tissue paper. -_-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...