Friday, December 23, 2011

Lit

*Image by my husband

What you can't see in the picture is how close the top of the tree is to the ceiling.  When we saw it on the tree lot I was skeptical that it could actually fit in our house, but after we trimmed it a bit the pointy top no longer bent in contact with the ceiling, and now the star fits much better.  I can't believe that Christmas is only a few days away.  It feels like it crept up on me this year.  Today will be full of baking for me and a few errands to make sure we have everything we need before we settle in.  Are you ready for the holiday?  

1 comment:

Milda said...

Tonight it's potato salad, vinegretas (aka pink salad), herring, slizikai, kompotas, and poppyseed milk, and tomorrow will be beet soup, ausytes, kraut and mushrooms, shrimp and salmon and thinking about twice-baked potatoes. I feel up to it since the trapezius is much more relaxed this morning. Missing you and Trevor, and may have a table setting to include you (see Julia's FB post about good looking horses). xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...