Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wrong shoe

*Old inspiration - beautiful shoes.

I've been looking for the perfect 'wedding' shoes for months now. I have been on every internet shoe site available and have even scoured e-bay for a good price on a great shoe. I thought I had it all figured out, until today. I found a beautiful pair of Kate Spade heels on e-bay for a mere $50 and thought I struck gold. When I got them in the mail I was only ambivalent, despite the fact that the shoes were beautiful and the price was good. The other night I had a dream that confirmed my gut feeling. In part of the dream I am trying to get dressed to walk down the aisle, when I finally get my dress (it was lost somewhere) and try to put on my shoes there is a pile of choices and I passed over the pair I have in my closet. This morning, out of curiosity, I tried on my dress and slipped on the shoes. They are too tall*. The search begins again. Maybe something in a kitten-heel or some cute flats. I'm a flats kind of girl.

*Image via J.Crew

*I bought my dress from craigslist and don't need to make any alterations, including hemming. It's all done and ready to slip into on the big day, if it isn't lost of course.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...