Thursday, February 26, 2009

Impressive

*Image via Lee Ohio Designs on etsy
I have to say that I absolutely love etsy. I am continually impressed and astonished at the beautiful handmade items that are now available across the globe. It think that this venue is an amazing way to share handmade talents and hope to some day share my own paper art with a small piece of the world on etsy. I found these beautiful earrings by Lee Ohio Designs and am blown away. She also has some simple, elegant and affordable pieces. I am a recent convert to earrings. I used to wear the same tiny gold hoops every day because I didn't have to take them out before swim practice. The fiance changed my tone by purchasing a beautiful pair of red coral earrings for me while we were in Mexico. I can't help but wear them. Another great site I found to browse is etsy wedding,where inspiring compilations are presented containing items found on etsy - it's a great starting point for browsing this extensive site.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...