Monday, February 16, 2009

Expensive taste

*Image via Anthropologie

I found this dress and fell in love with the idea of wearing it to my rehearsal dinner, several bridal showers and to my fiance's medical school graduation. Too bad the dreaming can't resolve the price tag. My mom said that if she were my age she would gladly wear it. She's not one for all caps-emphasis save for special occasions "I absolutely LOVE the yellow dress from Anthropologie."

I'll have to keep my eyes out for a sale, even though sales at Anthro seem like an oxymoron.

Edit: I saw this dress in person, it's not as great as it seems. The picture doesn't accurately represent the fabric, it has a subtle sheen to the polka-dots that I don't quite dig. I don't think it is worth the steep price tag. Off to find a new yellow dress.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...