Thursday, February 26, 2009

A regular gal

We're getting ready to have our engagement photos taken and all of these wedding blogs have set the bar so high. I keep thinking about how I'm really a pretty normal person, who is not in the least bit glamorous. My fiance is an amateur photographer and when we got our puppy I was so happy that he would have a new subject to practice on. I hate having my picture taken because it always makes me feel insecure. I'm afraid of the double chin look, or of the picture not representing who I really am. I tend to make angry eyebrows. Hopefully bringing Odin to our photo shoot and the goal of having fun, being relaxed and enjoying myself will make it all better. All I truly want is some great pictures of myself, in love. I'll be sure to post photos, I promise.


Until then, check out Rock 'n Roll Bride for some beautiful, unique photos. You won't be disappointed. I only wish I could look this cool on a regular basis. Are balloons and bicycles the new mandatory photo props? What is the newest trend you've noticed?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...