Sunday, February 15, 2009

A week of crafts

*Image via Martha Stewart

This next week is dedicated to working on crafts for my upcoming nuptials. The list is as follows:
  • gocco wedding invitations (a simple graphic to add to the simple letterpress print)
  • design & print RSVP postcards
  • reception cards - map
  • make attendant gifts
  • make chiffon flowers
In all honesty, I should be able to complete all of these tasks. I had napkins on the list but I'm waiting to hear if my best friend is really buying a surger (we've wanted one since high school). I saw this great idea on Martha Stewart and thought it would be a beautiful napkin print. Originally, I had been reading about napkins from recycled bedsheets. If I don't find the printed sheets of my dreams a the local thrift shops, I can always find solid sheets and customize them myself.

Ready...set...go!

1 comment:

Ten Thousand Only said...

this craft idea is ridic. oh martha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...