Friday, February 27, 2009

Vitamin D

*Image via Lobster and Swan

This photo reminds me of the day I'm having today. Yesterday morning it snowed, unexpectedly, and was miserable. For the record, anytime it snows in Seattle it is: 1. unexpected and 2. a minor disaster. People here have no idea how to react to the snow, or how to drive in it for that matter. Usually, the city shuts down. Yesterday my school was the only district without a delayed start. Needless to say the sun shining brightly out the window today was a pleasant change. I too can't wait for spring, and the bulbs pushing their way up out of the ground make me grin. I'm heading to Arizona for the weekend and some much needed vitamin D therapy. I think I might just break out a sun dress or two for Arizona.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...