Saturday, March 14, 2009

Simplicity

My mom just called me from Michael's to ask about any vases I had in mind for centerpieces. She had two 50% discount coupons, so I let her buy two vases for the mantle at our reception hall. Flowers on the mantle will look nice. I honestly don't want to fuss with table decorations. We're serving rosemary bread with balsamic and olive oil for dipping and some olives on each table as appetizers, I thought that would be enough. Ideally, I would like to check thrift stores for shallow bowls for the oil and vinegar and thought it would be a good place for vases too. I guess that a 50% discount isn't too bad either. I am reminding myself to keep it simple. Simple should be easy. Simple is elegant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...