Monday, March 30, 2009

Focused

I love reading wedding blogs that are affirming and grounded. I created this blog as a way to keep track of all of my daily inspiration and to be better about small daily inspirational writings. Beautiful things abound on the internet and throughout my life. I spent the weekend with girlfriends playing and on Sunday we printed wedding stationary. I am so excited to stuff envelopes! Reminders that planning a wedding should make you feel good and not stressed keep me focused on how fun and exciting this process should be. Also, how my wedding is not in competition with any other wedding in existence and should not be. Team practical is a team I want to be a part of.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Awww....

Totally on the team.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...