Monday, March 2, 2009

Fragrance

*Image via Snelvis on Flickr
Arizona orange trees are ripe and blooming.  I have been to Tempe only once, and didn't ever smell the fragrance that is currently in the air.  Orange blossoms are perfuming the town and the scent can be almost overpowering.  At first I thought I was catching residual wafts of ladies' perfume but now, I am pleased to know the true culprit.  Looks like I'm also getting some vitamin C aromatherapy here too.  I am only too happy to be able to lie poolside and read at 10 o'clock in the morning.  Seattle rarely reaches temperatures like these, and never in March.

We're heading to the Dessert Botanical Garden this morning while it's still bearable.  I'll post some cactus snapshots later.  I love the pink in my cheeks (tan, not burn).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...