Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cotton


*Images via J.Crew

Being a girl who is all about natural fibers, cotton is my thing. I really love the variety of lightweight cotton shirts, skirts, and now dresses there are to choose from. I especially adore the small details that designers are adding to their cotton garments to dress them up and make them more than just that plain, white, t-shirt. This dress has my hopes up. I know I will need to try it on to avoid the plague of the pear-shape. I just love the idea of gliding in the door at a function comfortably and stylishly wearing a lovely cotton dress. If I really had it my way, I might just go with the awesome C&C California tunic I found on super sale for $21. Mine is a lovely shade of red and was perfect for a warm Arizona evening. I can't wait to wear it in Seattle.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...