Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Triple

*Image & print by PRRINT

For most people, the triple crown is a race for horses and I am sure that it is extremely exciting. Instead of sitting in a dentist's chair for three hours tomorrow, I would much rather be a three-year-old horse out racing. That would actually be quite awesome, in fact. Not this girl, I get to eat a substantial breakfast, because I'm assuming that lunch will be liquid after three hours of dental work or that I will just be in a foul mood and unable to chew properly. Wish me luck. They did say, however, that I could bring an ipod to drown out the noise and keep me entertained. What songs should I add to the triple crown playlist?

1 comment:

confictushome said...

My body - young the giant, Uprising - muse, Rolling in the deep - adele, Bloodbuzz Ohio - The National, Percussion Gun - White rabbits, NY is Killing me - Gill Scott-Heron and Jamie XX, Relief next to me - Tegan and Sarah, Jawbreaker - The Dead Weather, Letters From the Sky - Civil Twilight, The Geeks Were Right - The Faint, Colours - Grouplove, Go Outside - Cults, Abducted - Cults, If Not Now, When? - Incubus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...