Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sungold

*Image by Trevor Jorgensen

My dining room glows at sundown now thanks to my new curtains. My husband laughs at how long it took me to finish these four panels because I cut the fabric way back in November when my mom was visiting. It was such a big investment to buy the fabric, I didn't want to screw it up. Now they are hanging, and I love the look and feel they bring to the dining room. I also love that when a house is being built behind us, it will be a great thing to draw the curtains shut so I can prance through the kitchen in my underpants in the mornings. What do you think about the finished curtains?

4 comments:

Milda said...

Will make a batch of those watermelon margaritas to toast to your completed project. Looks fabulous! Trevor captured the light perfectly!

love-v said...

I know! I turned around and the dining room was glowing so I asked him to snap a quick picture. I love that space now.

confictushome said...

It looks like a room you would put together. Way to go.

Mai said...

I love your dinning space. Its so chic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...