Thursday, July 7, 2011

I-scream

*Image & print by hindsightnostalgia

Someone ordered an ice-cream maker and it wasn't me. I'm going to pretend to be upset now that I'm awaiting said gadget's arrival. Will this be better or worse than the Dairy Queen that is down the street from where we live? Maybe it will be better in the sense that the ice cream will be custom, but that we'll have to make it if we want to eat any. Worse in the sense that we can make ice cream at home any time we want. What do you think, homemade ice cream - blessing or curse?

3 comments:

Milda said...

Does it make gelato?

confictushome said...

Yeah I was going to ask about sorbet.

love-v said...

I think I will be able to make any kind of frozen concoction in the machine - frozen yogurt, gelato, sorbet... I'll at least try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...