Monday, July 18, 2011

Scoop

*Image & art by MikeDestructive

We inaugurated our ice cream maker on Saturday and decided on a vanilla custard as a good first time recipe. It really complimented the blondies (vanilla brownies with white & dark chocolate chips and walnuts) my husband baked. I also have to say that being an in-home ice cream taste tester is not bad work. Now I am going to hunt down the perfect fruit based recipe for this weekend. I have adventure in store because a dear friend is coming to visit. How does Meyer lemon sound?

4 comments:

confictushome said...

not my thing, but then again I'm not visiting. Raspberry on top of the Lemon could work for me though. Also Raspberry is spelled dumb.

Magixx said...

thats nice, I like it! *_*
keep it up

Mrs. Fischer: said...

Am I coming to visit? Because Meyer lemon ice cream sounds like it was specially intended for me!

love-v said...

You should come and visit! I'd make you special ice cream. In case you're salivating just thinking about it here is where I found my inspiration:

http://rubypr.com/blog/2011/07/13/a-day-in-my-life/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...