Saturday, December 18, 2010

Poetry

*Game via Chronicle Books

I couldn't wait until my friend at work opened this gift. I really wanted to play and make a haiku, but once we rolled out all of the dice it was too overwhelming for a Friday afternoon. The brain drain of actually teaching curriculum on the last day of school before a break, while your colleagues play, is tiresome. Haikus will happen, just not on the first day. I think this is more of a guided zen poetry experience than a game, but so much fun nonetheless. I am so glad I can start revealing the sweet gifts I've found now that some have been given! What are you giving this year?

3 comments:

Milda said...

What do you think Rimas would like? He is the ONLY person on my list for which I have but one small item, and has revealed no needs or desires. Go with gut instinct? Time is getting close.

love-v said...

I'm thinking bourbon for him. He might not truly need anything, but you can always re-stock his studio liquor supply, right?

Mary said...

This game is so cute! I love it! Where did you find it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...