Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chickpea

*Image by megabeth

Yesterday my husband cooked his first ever vegetarian entree. We had chickpea patties with cucumber yogurt sauce and they were excellent. I am so glad that he had fun cooking and that he too enjoyed our dinner. I am excited to eat more vegetarian options, especially when my husband is behind the idea too (he formerly thought that it wasn't dinner if there wasn't meat). Exploring vegetarian options will make dinner so much more fun. Are there any recipes we should try?

1 comment:

Milda said...

If you both liked chickpea (garbanzo) patties, try falafel. I have a tried and true recipe :) We had corn and green chile chowder the second time this week. Still yummy (and hot). Still have more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...