Friday, July 3, 2009

Wow

*Image by Cheryl Jones

I totally couldn't resist. Our wedding photos are on their way to us in the mail and our photographer just posted more pictures on her blog. There are a few photos that make me smile and some that I am more than pleased to know she captured. There is a shot of my hand holding a handkerchief makes me emotional. Inadvertently, Cheryl got a picture of me with both of my grandmothers on my wedding day. The handkerchief was passed along to me by my mom who knew I would want something from her mother on my wedding day and the ring was from my parents and contains Idaho garnets that were unearthed by my dad's mom. I just made that connection. All of my aunts were right, both of my mociutes (grandmothers) were with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...