Monday, July 27, 2009

Paycheck

*Image via Anthropologie

This week I'll be getting a paycheck and I'm pretty excited about using some of it for back-to-school shopping. Aside from purchasing some art supplies for my classroom, a few wardrobe items are in order. I'm not sure how air-conditioned my next classroom will be, but am already the owner of an array of cardigans. I need at least another pair of light weight teacher pants and possibly a few more school-appropriate sleeveless tops. At least I'll be able to avoid wearing the same clothes as my students because a) they are in 8th grade this year and b) they have to wear a uniform and I don't. The idea of back-to-school shopping makes me smile. I think I need some markers...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...