Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Midsummer

*Image & cut hearts by TheLonelyHeart

My students are really starting to fall in like with Shakespeare, and it's pretty exciting.  In the past 2 years of teaching it has been a while since I've seen students get excited about something.  No, not everyone loves it. but they understand the play and they can have active discussion.  I have not been excited about teaching something in a while and this feels invigorating.  I want to keep this feeling around.  My fingers are crossed that this time next year I'll be teaching in a high school.  What has you excited and energized lately?

1 comment:

Megan said...

We saw Twelfth Night in Stratford, and it was excellent. I fall more in love with Shakespeare each time I see one of his plays performed well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...