Thursday, March 22, 2012

Darth

*Image & t-shirt by Engram

Next week my students will be taking the new standardized test here in TX, the STAAR.  In order to be motivational or clever some teachers are using Star Wars quotations to inspire greatness in students.  I think I'll go with the ever so pun-y 'let the scores be with you' from a bulletin board in the hallway.   I would love to walk in on test day brandishing Darth Vader, but I think that Yoda would be much more kind.  Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

2 comments:

confictushome said...

what's life without whimsy? My favorite thought though was an ecard that said:
I'm not letting you watch star wars until you're old enough to hate the phantom menace.

That about sums it up, we love us some old Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Phantom, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith not so much.

love-v said...

I completely agree. In fact - I don't think that I have actually sat through an entire screening of any of the new films. I have no patience for something that destroys such good stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...