Friday, January 6, 2012

Goose

*Image & purse via Kate Spade

I've been shopping for a crossbody purse since around September.  I picked one out, and then it sold out!  The problem is not that there is not an abundance of purse options available, but that I am a cheapskate.  I cannot see paying $225 for this lovely, tiny little bag.  Not an option.  Thank goodness the internet can send me e-mail alerts for bargains.  One of the sites I belong to awarded me a credit that I applied to bring the price down to $69 (a savings of over $150). When I saw the total, it was like little kids playing duck-duck-goose so I snapped it up.  My swanky new accessory came in the mail and I'm thrilled  to have a fancy little hands-free bag. Are you a discount shopper?

 p.s. I scored this deal through Gilt Group, not a member? Click my link to join.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...