Monday, January 9, 2012

Clone

*Image by molassesact

This is pretty much what my desk will look like all week.  Essays to read, tests to grade and grades to enter.  A co-worker of mine lamented that she wished a clone of herself existed so she could grade in half of the time.  If I had a clone I'm not sure I would split the work, I would just continue to procrastinate while I put the clone to work.  This, I am sure, would get me in trouble and there would be an uprising.  I'm just as bad as the kids.  I need to sequester myself at school this week because there are too many temptations to procrastinate at home.  Where do you get your best work done?

2 comments:

Milda said...

Sigh. After hours at work. Sometimes I feel like I live there.

confictushome said...

V, you know that I don't "work" so you can call anytime. I just won't answer if I have something to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...