Thursday, November 17, 2011

Spiked


*Image & shoes via Nordstrom

These awesome shoes came in the mail and I love them.  My husband saw the heels and compared them to needles, but I am so digging these shoes.  There is a hidden platform, so while the heel is incredibly high, my toes aren't all crunched because of the platform.  I cannot wait to wear these out on the town because strutting around in my house just isn't enough.  I would wear them to work, but then the kids would get a sneak peek at my awesome side.  I can't wait to be a few inches taller.  How about you, do you dig heels?

3 comments:

Milda said...

LOL, needles!!

Mrs. Fischer: said...

I love it! Save up your Awesome for where it matters! PS Way to go bold with the booties. I don't think I could do it (I was pleased enough with myself that I've embraced skinny jeans and rocking knee-high boots).

love-v said...

Love that you're in the skinny jeans with the knee-highs. I can totally picture that and you definitely rock that look for sure. I'm surprised it's a first for you. You could totally go edgy with the right booties, I'm surprised by how much I love them. If I wasn't on my feet all day at school I would totally wear these to work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...