Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ragged

*Image & card by sillyclops

Those paper airplanes represent my current state of mind.  I fell asleep grading papers last night and on top of grading and lesson planning have been coaching my mom through her first college paper in over 30 years.  If I could only finish my grading then I could start cleaning up the house; my work is never done.  In order to prepare for his 1/2 marathon on Saturday, my husband is hosting a carb loading party.  My head is swirling and I can't wait until this week is finally over, and by that I mean for Friday night.  One more day?

1 comment:

Milda said...

I know. Can't wait until tonight is over. Then it's onto the second college paper, but this one will come more easily thanks to you my dear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...