Monday, April 5, 2010

Sneezy

*Image via Ward-O-Matic

The other day while I was on a lovely morning run I happened upon a field. The field was full of beautifully blooming flowers. In this field of flowers was a farmer (I'm sure he was just a regular guy, but a farmer makes the story better). While I was happily jogging by, the farmer was busily riding his mower. Ever since that day I have been sneezing and sneezing and sneezing. Nothing has stopped this spell of sneezes and to top it off my nose continues to drip. Hopefully something will quell the need to sneeze or at least give me some peace from my nostril-faucet while I am at school. Uggg. This is not the feeling I want to associate with flowers, or healthy exercise for that matter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...