Sunday, January 10, 2010

Packages



Yes, I confess I'm guilty of purchasing another pair of shoes. I'll let you guess which pair I scored on final sale plus an additional 20% discount. I will be wearing stylish and comfortable shoes to school tomorrow. Of the next two packages I received, one was a surprise. The awesome coaster pictured above is one in a set of four. Functional and cool. I must confess, I have no idea who sent them, because they came from Hong Kong. (I have a few guesses).

Last but not least were my bookshelves. I love the way they look but am lamenting their size. I guess I could put it this way - the shelves are a great size but I have many many books. I'm editing the selection on the shelf and thinking about more options. I do have to say, I love having a bookshelf.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...