Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Large

*Image via Making it Lovely

Our living room needs a large piece of artwork to pull it all together. I've been keeping my eye out for something, but I think that we might end up printing a large photograph. No, I do not want a huge photo of our dog staring at me every day. We have two photo walls that I love but I want a stand-out piece. Right now, our wall is blank and every time I look at it I know something is missing. Where have you found large-scaled art? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Mrs. Fischer: said...

I'm looking for some fun textiles that I can frame. The idea is to find 4-5 coordinating patterns and desperse them throughout the living room. I'm currently considering Chinese/Japanese prints in blue and white, but lately we seem to be buying more red for the living room. The seed is planted, however, the next question is where the heck can I find unique, interesting, artistic, non-SW-y fabrics in Albuquerque? I might just give up and have a cowboy room. Sigh.

-LAF

love-v said...

Well, look all you want in NM. When you don't find anything hit up the internet! I love superbuzzy for unique stuff. Their sale section is not too shabby and has inspired your birthday gift...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...