Thursday, January 7, 2010

Case

*Image by {scarlet}

As most everyone already knows, I am a bibliophile. Currently, a bibliophile with all of her books in boxes. I had a hard time slimming down my books before the move and would love to page through some of my old favorites. Lucky for me, shelves are on the way. Yes, you heard me correctly - shelves! Usually I'm not the type to get overly excited about shelves but I have searched far and wide for something that was stylish, wouldn't break the bank and would hold enough of my paperbacks. Looks like sewing projects will have to wait this week.

2 comments:

Mrs. Fischer: said...

V, I totally just went through this same process this afternoon. "Fun" books are now displayed in the living room, with the following categories (in descending shelf order): World lit, American lit, Philosophy-ish, Books We Will Never Look At (like How to Sail). Thought you might appreciate that ;) We, too, have a fun bookshelf coming shortly for "Serious" books in our study room.

Laf

love-v said...

I'm all about fun books on display, especially considering Mark's comment. The shelf was delivered to the main office today and it was too big to get home without help (Trevor worked until 8). I have to wait until tomorrow to play with books. Good thing it's Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...