Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rectanglular
























*Image & earrings by lemonade handmade

A few months ago on my way home from Florida I lost one of my favorite earrings.  I lost one, the other sits by its lonesome self in my jewelry dish.  I didn't realize how much I wore these earrings until I lost one.  Simple, but unique enough to dress up.  When I spotted this pair by lemonade handmade they struck me as simple but special enough.  They are going on my wish list.  Do you have a favorite pair of earrings?

5 comments:

Milda said...

Boo! Orphan earrings need to be made into a special necklace.

confictushome said...

This right here is what they mean when they say women are from a different planet than men.

love-v said...

@convictus - men can pierce their ears too. But you have other accessories and gadgets to ogle.

Mary said...

there are a lot of men that wear earrings in pairs. Mostly large diamonds. It would stink to lose those!!!

love-v said...

@Mary - you'd laugh if you knew who convictus was...any guesses?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...