Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pressure

*Image by littlepixies

Not only did I have a tremendous amount of grading to do this past weekend, to top it off  I was sick.  Friday, I brought a handkerchief to work so that I wouldn't drip snot on my students.  Once I got home, I promptly curled up and let my husband make me some chicken noodle soup.  Needless to say, I got absolutely no grading done.  Ugg... My sinuses are still angry and I'm still stuffed up, but much improved from the achy faucet that was my face on Friday.  Supposedly it's October already, which means I shouldn't be surprised about a cold, or even being sick.  Yet I wore shorts, a tank top and sandals to the grocery store on Sunday.  Finally the temperatures here make spending time outside bearable.  My immune system knows it's fall, but my mind is still confused.  How are you reacting to October?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...