Monday, June 20, 2011

Striped

*Image & straws by Hey Yo Yo

A friend an I are co-planning a big top-themed baby shower and I see plenty of stripes in my future. I already picked up a great striped table cloth and will have to plan how to balance all of the big stripes with bright colors. Thankfully the mama loves bright colors and I can accommodate that. I'm also set to make carmel corn and pop corn as sweet treats but am stuck for other circus themed foods. We're giving animal crackers as favors - any other ideas? I'm not sure if this crowd would be as excited if I rented a cotton candy machine...

2 comments:

Milda said...

Nooooo! Candy or carmel apples, elephant ears or funnel cakes, PEANUTS in the shell, snow cones, hot dogs -- and do feel free to improvise in circus-themed cups, bags or other containers. Have you checked what Martha would do?

Mary said...

Corn Dogs!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...