Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar

*Image by shutterblog

Today my friend is hosting a fun dress-up Oscar party. I have never really been into award shows, but I am all about dress-up and parties. Don't hound me, but I haven't seen half of the movies up for awards, and will probably be the most clueless woman at the party. Good thing I have a bunch of great dresses to choose from. The dress code says old prom dresses or bridesmaid atrocities. My ball gown high school dresses are thousands of miles away so I lucked out. (Not that they would fit). I've had some incredibly stylish and gracious friends when it comes to weddings. The dresses hanging in my closet are not at all atrocious (yes, my friends read this blog - no, not sucking up). I look forward to getting gussied up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...