Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bangs


*Image via In Style

First things first. I am contemplating throwing bangs back into the mix. I talked about changing my hair and this would be major. I haven't had bangs since I was a freshman in high school oh so many years ago. I also have the problem of fine, thin hair and not a lot of it. Every website I've searched tells me I have to chop it off and settle down with a bob for the rest of my life. We'll see how this all shapes up. Secondly, if you like a famous haircut, it should be easy to find pictures online right? What if a haircut you like belongs to a former Miss June? Needless to say, difficult to find pictures wherein the hair was the focus.

3 comments:

Miriam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miriam said...

I have fine hair, too. 2 years ago I cut all my hair off (think Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby, that's how short it is) and I love it! I don't have to do anything to it, not even blow it dry. The BF prefers my hair longer but I don't like his beard much either, so we're even.

Of course, the super-short route may be too drastic for you... the other cut I've had success with is a chin-length bob with bangs (as in my picture). Yawn.

(edited for pronoun/article confusion)

love-v said...

@Miriam - I had the bob for several years and used to wear my hair pretty short. I don't know if I am daring enough to just chop it - not yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...