Friday, June 25, 2010

Guests

*Image by cassmolic

Hopefully now I will be able to be a better hostess, having been in Texas for almost a year. The last few times I've had visitors I still felt like a guest in town myself. Now, I have friends coming to town for a stretch of time and I have some destinations in mind, one of them being a pool because it is definitely the time of year to soak outside. I am excited to be in the company of good friends who have been far away for too long. I love this new feeling of confidence in my hostess skills. Now, all I have to do is ready the guest room because it is still full of boxes... What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Milda said...

I went to bed last night thinking that it has been a year since we drove through Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas! Glad to hear you are now comfortable maneuvering the circular roads of SA.

love-v said...

It was a year to the day for the winding roads, but not a year to the arrival. Interesting how friends show up just in the nick of time...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...