Thursday, June 24, 2010

Curtains

*Image via Anthropologie

Our dog is afraid of his reflection. At night when he sees himself in the living room window his back wrinkles and bristles and he starts with the low barks. It's really quite difficult to convince him that he's ok and that there isn't some other bulldog loitering in the yard. We do many investigations on the porch, but he's back at it minutes later. I guess this really means I need to get my act together and get some curtains, for the sake of my dog at least. I'm having trouble deciding how to pull my room together but am challenging myself to go for something bold or patterned. This will be my task for the week (and part of next week too because, well - it's Thursday). Any goals you plan to accomplish soon?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...