Friday, August 14, 2009

Sticky

*Image via Photojojo

Like you may have read in my profile, I like getting mail. This will be a fun package to open. I discovered the Photojojo shop via Apartment Therapy. They were showcasing these great stick-on photo frames and it sparked my attention. These are perfect for decorating a classroom because the bonus is that they don't leave marks and are reusable. I love a good little investment like this. Little details like this inspire me, I like to decorate. The site design is also pretty cool and I especially appreciated the user interface. When I registered to purchase my items a small robot appeared on the screen and greeted me using my first name. I do like robots. Look at me, I'm gushing...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...