Sunday, August 16, 2009

Miserable

*Image by me

It's hard to get a good picture of an angry, soaked cat. Luckily, I was the photographer and not the groomer in this case. Yesterday we discovered a live flea on our dog. True misery. I'm actually glad that we saw something on him because the culprit (pictured above) didn't show any signs of bringing bugs into the house. Even worse is the fact that our humble abode is fully carpeted. Uggg. We've bathed them, treated them, combed them. Now we have to release noxious gasses in the house to hopefully kill any remaining fleas and eggs. Again, have I mentioned this is miserable? Even more miserable is the fact that I have to handle this on my own because Trevor is at work. Oh Charlie, why did you have to go and get fleas?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...