Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Adult
































*Image & top by x silk


With my return to a high school campus I feel like my wardrobe needs a bit of a tweak.  It will no longer be immediately obvious that I am an adult on campus because my students will not be in uniform, nor will I be taller than most of them.  I like to flatter myself and say that I look younger than my 31 years, but hopefully not so young as to be confused with a high school student (although, administrators have a skewed view of younger teachers).  I've gotten to try a few new fashion trends while working at the middle school, but now feel like I'll have to do something to distinguish myself as an adult.  This doesn't mean that I'm going to pay more for my clothes, but definitely that I'll have to try a little harder to be refined if I want to try out new trends.  What do you recommend?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...