Friday, June 29, 2012

Gators



























*Image by richseow


This weekend I'm playing in the Masters National Water Polo tournament with my team the Gator Gals.  We're finally playing in the 30+ bracket and have less competition overall, but will definitely play hard this weekend.  Our first game is us vs. the Olympic Club and needless to say, I won't feel bad  if we don't win that game.  The thing I'm most excited about is seeing my little brother again, because Nationals is in Irvine and that is just close enough to have a fan in the stands.  I'm not looking forward to another weekend away from home, but that should be it for my summer.  At least this little jaunt will be another temporary escape from the heat, for now.

1 comment:

Milda said...

Behind every athlete there is a loving mom (saw it on TV, so it must be true!) Cheering for you and the Gator Gals all the way from Idaho! Score lots of goals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...