Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fallen

*Image & greeting by ArtMind

Yesterday I thought I felt good enough to go to work. I thought wrong. In the middle of writing on the board during my first period I started to get the fuzzy vision and knew that I needed to sit down. Sitting didn't do much for me, so I looked at my co-teacher and told her I had to go. After walking out of the classroom I promptly fainted, fell, whatever. The next thing I knew I was laying on the floor outside of my classroom with my co-teacher fanning my face with a notebook. Scary. My Dr. husband said that I was overly dehydrated and therefore my blood pressure dropped and I lost it. I'm just glad I didn't go down in the classroom. I didn't want my kids to see that. Being put in a wheelchair and taken to the nurse's office is rough enough. Today I feel fine again, but will be sure to let everyone know if I feel woozy again. Back on my feet (even with a minor sprain in my foot from how I landed). Happy Tuesday?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...