Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kitty

*Image & card by the big harumph

When our cat is hungry or thirsty nothing else matters to her. Every morning when my alarm goes off, there she is waiting for me sitting on my nightstand. Charlie has us trained to turn on the bathroom sink faucets for her first thing in the morning. Every time she sees us walking in the direction of a bathroom sink she meows at us and goes running. She also has a devious side that pounces all over the bed and does little digs in the covers at 5:30 am on weekend mornings. Today I even heard her playing in the bathtub. When it woke me up and got the dog agitated I kicked Charlie out of the bedroom. She took revenge by trying to climb up the door. My cat is a scumbag when she is hungry. Do you have a crazy pet?

1 comment:

Milda said...

Hahahahahahahaha - yes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...