Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bonnet

*Image by me

Today I have the privilege of meeting a friend's new daughter. I'm glad that I'm crafty and had some time on my hands yesterday to whip up a sun bonnet for the Texas summer sun. This is actually much easier than I originally thought, and because this is my second bonnet ever I even added a few embellishments now that I am comfortable with the pattern. Now that my friends see that my craftiness has little limit, once the baby explosion hits I'll be sewing around the clock. Lucky kids right?

2 comments:

Mrs. Fischer: said...

I'll get started on procreation so that my future kid can be super cute in your crafty creations! (Wow, that was unintended alliteration). Very cute, good work!

love-v said...

Your child will be spoiled with crafts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...