Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crunched

*Image by Paul Nicholson

Well, looks like I'm not alone. I found several pictures of crunched phones online. Somehow, while I was sleeping, Odin got my phone from my nightstand and destroyed it. I have no idea how the phone made it all the way to the floor under the bed for Odin to crunch it up, but it is done for. I woke up around midnight to chewing noises and expected the dog to have another one of my shoes. This time it was my phone and I'm still baffled at how he even got it. Thank goodness I lost the donation envelope I had been planning to use to send my old phone to charity. I'd be phoneless otherwise, now I can save up my money again or wait for a good holiday sale. It is a bummer though, because I was just learning how to use it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...