Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Aftermath



The balloons died, but for some reason they are still hanging around on the dining room table.  I like a little birthday aftermath to hang around for a while and we can still be festive because our fat, wrinkled bull turned 3 today.  I cannot believe this 52 lb. lap dog has been around that long.  I also know that in these three short years he has changed my life.  I honestly don't know what I would do without this dog around.  I am so lucky to have such a sweet bulldog in my life.  When we are gone for a weekend or longer we miss him and we even brought Odin a toy from Portland.  Getting home to this wiggly dog makes my day, and his snoring has become my white noise at night.  Are you this attached to your pets?

1 comment:

confictushome said...

I'm amused buy the fluffy white one, she is just so random. The old grouch I struggle with, she is really needy and hates the cute white fuzz ball. In their own ways I enjoy watching them, but they don't really play so it's more of a joy for what they do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...